Saturday, February 16, 2008

Preparation - 2 weeks to go

Wow. We have been planning this trip for over a year now. I can't believe we're leaving in 2 weeks. If you have been following our itinerary, you'll know we need to do this trip in a relatively short time frame. That's why we chose to fly west and go all the way to Shanghai on our first "day". Since it's a day that is over 30 hours long, we are going to have to sleep on the plane. The only time I ever got close to achieving that feat was after 4 bottle-lets of Scotch on my way to Japan. The next day wasn't pretty. So a doctor suggested Ambien. I tried it last night to see if it would knock me out. It did. Maybe it did leave me a little crazy because here I am starting this blog. So now, on the 14 hour flight to Hong Kong I can zone out.

No comments: