Wednesday, January 18, 2017

On the Mend

After spending the morning at the British Hospital I found that I did not have strep and plan to just get over this virus and it's associated sinus infection. We brought some Cipro anti-biotic with us and I will take that if I don't make any progress on the sinus infection and cough by tomorrow.  I am determined to be in good shape for the high elevations in Peru.
 
Yesterday I rallied long enough to do a little sightseeing. Here are some pictures of the Teatro Solis which is just a few blocks from here. Unlike most buildings, it is not covered with graffiti. 
Here are a couple shots from the inside:
    
 Inside the theatre Inside the hall of Presidents
 This is the gate from the old section of Montevideo to the "new" section.  That's kind of ironic because it all looks pretty old to me.

 
On the way to pick up our laundry we saw this interesting store. Patrice would not let me go inside to see what they actually sell!

Good night all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're starting to feel better. You guys be careful and stay away from those tits 😉

Anonymous said...

Ye Ted,
Stay away from the titties!!!
Seriously ...juju says to feel better soon.